[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by aaa.

Rob Hommel rhommel at tacoma.net
Mon Mar 8 02:04:42 PST 2004

What puzzles me is their insistence that what is yours is mine. Perhaps we
should track one down just to make them see the error of their ways. We
could start by handcuffing them to a work bench, putting them to work
building a sim for some deserving individual and then make them write a
series of articles for Simpits on the experience.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel