[simpits-tech] Display Problem

snar5 at mags.net snar5 at mags.net
Wed Mar 3 09:15:03 PST 2004

Thank you for all for the mirror Ideas! They worked! Its
amazing, I have the mirror about 2 or 3 feet away from the
projector and when its reflected back it the perfect size
and one added bonus is that with previous attempts at rear
projection the light from the projector bulb was so bright
in clouds it was hard to see anything with the mirror at a
small angle this doesn't happen anymore. Thanks again
everyone. I can evaluate this much more now!!

Mark

----- Original Message Follows -----