[simpits-tech] Display Problem

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:53:39 PST 2004

I get it.  Lift the pit about a foot or two of the floor..  Then use two mirrors to bounce - one at the floor, one at the ceiling.  Cool.  I hadn't thought of that.  Makes sense - I was worried about that bright light just above my "sky."  Mighta been a permanent UFO.  :)   Look forward to trying it myself!  Mark - looks like you've got your answers!

Steve W.