[simpits-tech] Falcon4 BMS: pit builder news

Erwin Neyt erwin at sim-instruments.com
Mon Mar 1 16:45:28 PST 2004

To quote Claude:

"G2Interactive, Inc. has determined that it is in the best interest of
G2Interactive and that of the Community to decline the contract amendment
proposal offered by Atari. All effort to further develop any product based
on the intellectual property owned by Atari has been discontinued."

This means basically the development by G2I, and thus BMS has ceased. My
most logical deduction would be that Atari was not satisfied and did not
allow the OIR version to be released under the Atari brand name. And as the
license has expired a few months ago, I assume Atari is considering other
options.

I guess this all was to be expected, it just is shameful the community
effort is wasted again.

Erwin.