[simpits-tech] F-111G Cockpit Layout (For real this time)

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Mon Mar 1 07:29:19 PST 2004

Speaking of Rama, I got some of his movement to tell ya.

I called him on December 2003 for a Defense Exhibition in Bangkok.  He was preparing for a concert at the same arena, but he couldn't make it to the exhibition.  He spends most of his life in his music academy (yep, I meant he works, eats, teaches, sleeps, and other things in his music school).  He's still reading emails and news from Simpits... so don't worry, he's still around.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com
Bangkok, Thailand