[simpits-tech] Az Boneyards (was More real aircraft parts)

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Mon Mar 1 08:45:20 PST 2004

Justin,
 ARMAC are doing tours still. I have over there in Aug/Sep last year and
drove down from SanFran to AZ just to do that tour. It was very cool.
They  just started accepting deliveries of B1B's when I went thru.
It sure is awful to see all those planes get the cut and all those
parts/sections etc. If only........
I expecially like watching the A-10's come and go in pairs. They had an
A-10 re-wing programme running on base when I went thru the place.
I recommend anyone who gets the change go thru it, its a couple of hours
well worth the effort.
Of course i spent the rest of the entire day at Pima Air&Space. In all
the great place to get up close.

Cheers
Chris.