[simpits-tech] license

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Jun 29 08:16:02 PDT 2004

> Gene,
>
> 	I already am, KE4RBT, coming up on my ten year renewal. I found it
> hard to find transmitter receiver combinations that were available to
> use on six meters. I would like to try aerial ATV.

Actually, any good Futaba, JR or Hi-Tech rig should be easy to convert.
The vendors are very helpful with this.  You can even order 6M gear right
from Tower.

Doing ATV is one of my end-projects with the F-15 cockpit.  I want to
build something along the size of a 12' Telemaster and put three ATV
cameras in it.  It'd be a blast. :)