[simpits-tech] Anyone have.. and some A-4 pit news.

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 15 23:33:00 PDT 2004

>Sean, Would love to have the queenair but have been instructed to decline
>due to the fact she wont move into the garage. ! ! (Something about her pot
>plants would die or I would die or something)

Hehe, and anyway the freight over the straits would suck <lol>

>Re. What I'm up to, well best explained in an old, not updated website...
>
>http://www.geocities.com/sjimc2000/INTRO.html
>
>But have my own website now (Just new) and I havent yet done anything on
>it...
>
>http://www.jimspage.co.nz
>

>I sold my business about a year ago and havent had time to spare BUT  I have
>finished refining the mechanical motion side of things, software programing,
>and  control units (Works great) and am now looking at what sort of pit to
>build on it. (At the moment there is a "box")

Wow!  Looks like a great project... I will be interested in your progress.
My website is in the same sort of state...been a year since I even looked
at it!  Must fix that as I have a bunch of photos and even the plans for
some of the parts to put on it :)

SeanG