[simpits-tech] Anyone have.. and some A-4 pit news.

Jim and Liz sjimc at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 14 23:59:45 PDT 2004

Sean... Shame on you.... You should try what real kiwi's do down south...
leave your
computer running 24 hours a day ! ! !
Try -4 at night and a +4 during the day for over a week..., dont read what
the
weather people say, I live here (Alexandra) and you are being conned by "big
brother"
I got 2 computers that live thru all this and the only time they are "off"
is when I reboot them
and then (I got to admitt) I hold my breath, but 2 years later I got to
admit.. it works ! ! !
Keep the things running.
Of course, if I moved it all inside, there would be no room for the wife..
! ! !
Not sure what I should type next...... dangerous...... I live here too......
Maybe I should shut up in case my wife reads this.........
Been nice living so far...... if only my sim was inside....
If only the wife lived in the garage.....
Maybe I could...
Yes.... maybe...
No.... I would'nt be allowed...
Bye...   JimC