[simpits-tech] Anyone have.. and some A-4 pit news.

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jun 14 23:04:45 PDT 2004

I am looking for a set of Thrustmaster Elite rudder pedals to buy... does
anyone have any they want to part with?  I have seen some come up on ebay,
but no-one wants to ship to NZ :(
I am also (maybe) looking for a Thrustmaster "Attack" throttle (ugly square
looking thing), same deal :)

On a more interesting note; my A-4 cockpit has been scraped... and I have
started on the Mk2 version.  I was unhappy with the outer shell, it was
over size (even though it was built by the Air Force museum here in NZ!!)
and had bugged me for some time.  I would have prefered starting from the
inside and working out, rather than trying to squeeze everything into the
existing shell, so this is my opportunity.
I have also moved my pit building into the house, rather than out in the
garage, it got sooo damn cold out there that 2 PC's had fallen over when I
gave up and moved into the warmth of the house.  Downside is that the room
is much smaller than the nice big garage :(

SeanG.