[simpits-tech] Possible OT - Making Stencils

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:17:30 PDT 2004

Hey all,

I just recently posted a write-up on how to do your own military stencils on a forum I frequent. In this case I was writing for restorers of military vehicles (in my case an M35 Deuce-and-a-half), but I figured it might be applicable to some of us, as well. So if you're interested, check out http://www.steelsoldiers.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=462 - And as always, any and all feedback appreciated.

Oh, and be sure to read some of the replies, I just posted one with information on cheaper/better paper than I used in the original writeup.

And now for bragging: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=423
I say "My M35" a lot, but really my dad owns it. I just do all the work....

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish.

---