[simpits-tech] OT - Interesting Day

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 10:15:45 PDT 2004

Oh I would have LOVED to. Back when I worked there I wanted for us to get some sort of special hunting permit for the airport, so we could clear them out when it got bad.

At the local international airport, they used to have special deer hunts from time to time to avoid incidents like I mentioned earlier. Don't know if they still do that or not, though. I don't think so.

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish.