[simpits-tech] BMS 2.0 is out

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Wed Jun 2 10:38:53 PDT 2004

tell me where and I'll upload it

             "Davide ."
             <strale_64 at hotmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech at simpits.org
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] BMS 2.0 is out
             06/02/2004 02:03
             AM

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Damn ! ... i lost it ! ... Any one willing to help me to find the BMS ?????

I was too late in DNL !!!.

Thanks

Davide

>From: Ido Dekkers <idekkers at clicksoftware.com>
>To: Simulator Cockpit tech list <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
>Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] BMS 2.0 is out
>Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:50:48 +0300
>

>but the realism in falcon is a lot better...
>just talked to the guy and I'll talk again to him tomorrow morning.
>

>              Gene Buckle
>              <geneb at deltasoft.
>              com>
>              Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
>              simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
>              ces at simpits.org
cc

Subject
>              05/24/2004 05:22          Re: [simpits-tech] BMS 2.0 is out
>              PM
>

>              Please respond to
>              Simulator Cockpit
>                  tech list
>              <simpits-tech at sim
>                  pits.org>
>

> > need i say more ?
> > http://benchmarksims.com/b4ssal3/F4-BMS_2.0.zip
> >

> >  BTW, Gene, they now have full 2 engine support and F15 HUD so maybe
it's
> >  time to take another look ?
>
>If the 1.02 patch in Lock On didn't include full exports, I would have..
>Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to work with both.
>
>Were you able to find out anything more on the F-15s that the IAF was
>dumping?
>
>tnx.
>
>g.

page.  Thanks!

Ricerche online più semplici e veloci con MSN Toolbar !