[simpits-tech] Fw: real conversation between Pilots and ATC

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Tue Jul 27 15:22:34 PDT 2004

real conversations between pilots and ATC :

ATC: To avoid noise turn right 45 degrees
Pilot : what noise can i have at 35 thousand feet ?
ATC: the noise of your 707 colliding with the 727 in front of you

Pilot : good morning Bratislava
ATC : Good morning to you too, but this is Vienna
Pilot: I'm on final to Bratislava
ATC : But this is really Vienna
Pilot : Vienna ?
ATC : yes
Pilot : How can this be, I wanted to get to Bratislava
ATC : OK get out of final and turn left

ATC : are you flying an Airbus 340 or 320 ?
Pilot : 340 off course
ATC : Then please rev up your other 2 engines before takeoff

ATC : ( to a plain that landed really bad) a landing is no secret, it's OK
if the passengers know they are on the ground
Pilot : It's OK the clap anyway

Pilot : ( of an Alitalia plain that got hit by lightening and lost most of
it's avionics) we've lost almost everything, nothing works, even the
altimeter doesn't show anything...
after 5 minuets of nonstop complaints another pilot is heard :
Oh shut up and die like a man

Pilot : we are very short on fuel, please instruct
ATC : what is your location you are not on our screen
Pilot : we are on runway 2, waiting endlessly for the tanker

ATC : after landing please follow route alfa 7 then alfa 5, whiskey 2,
delta 1 and oscar 2
Plane : What's that ? I'm not form here
ATC : That's OK , I'm also here less then 2 days

Pilot : There is a burning landing light down there
ATC : I hope there is more then one
Pilot : Off course , but this one is really on fire

ATC : any problems
Pilot : I lost my compass
ATC : the way you are flying you lost everything

Pilot : requesting permission to take off
ATC : negative, we don't have your flight plan, were do you want to go?
Pilot : like any Monday, to Zaltzburg
ATC : today is Tuesday
Pilot : today is Tuesday ? that's our day off

Pilot : is there a lead vehicle here ?
ATC : Negative, please proceed to the gate on your own

ATC : what is the body count ?
Pilot : 2 people and a dog
ATC : ( after a rough landing) did the dog land the plane ?

ATC : please state your ETA
Pilot : hmm. i think Tuesday will be good for me

ATC : what is your height and location ?
Pilot : I'm one meter eighty, located in the front of the plane on the left

ATC : do you have enough fuel ?
Pilot : yes
ATC : yes what ?
Pilot : Yes sir

and if it wasn't so frightening .. it could have been funny.

P.S. sorry for the bad English, it is a translation from Hebrew that was
translated from English...

This message contains confidential and proprietary information and is
intended solely for use by the addressee(s) designated in this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail,
and any printout thereof.