[simpits-tech] Hey Justin! Lawn ornament time! :)

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Jul 25 15:38:19 PDT 2004

Gene Buckle wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2485468275
>
> g.

	Mmmmmm, me want! Hey, notice the "ebay motors" default box at bottom of
page? Stuff about vehicle shipping, inspections, etc.............can you
imagine contacting one of these firms about service for this bird? LOL!
	Cockpit looks awful rough, too bad. Fairly complete though. I wonder if
the pliers and screwdrivers are included. :) Say, what's with that big
box underneath the plane............is it holding the plane up? :)

	-Matt Bailey