[simpits-tech] Next question Possible answer

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Sun Jul 18 12:42:09 PDT 2004

Have to agree here. Why bother mucking around trying to figure it all
out for yourself, go over to Leo's site and get yourself one of his
Plasma boards.
 My new Plasma board just arrived a few days ago. I also got 4 of the
ACE's (absolute contacting encoders) and will use these for primary
flight controls and throttle.
I can say they are very good for this sort of thing, they show up as a
game controller so there is very little you need to do to get them
going.
No drift with ACE's since they are absolute. You can also use standard
post if you want.
And the price is very reasonable too. Just my 2cents but well worth the
effort if you need something like this.

Cheers
Chris.