[simpits-tech] Nascar Thunder 2004

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:46:31 PDT 2004

>Nope, I wouldn't bother with it. Unless the yoke is a WHOLE lot better than
>my Logitech Wingman Digital, you're just fighting for a lost cause here.

On the other hand, my yoke was free, and I realy don't get enough chances to
play ANYTHING to justify spending the $$$ on all this optical-usb hooplah
right now. I'm sure it's all great, but I'm going to fight the lost cause
for the month I have left in my summer, and once I get back to school it
won't matter because there's 0 time for stuff like this up there. I
definitely won't take the yoke up there. Any game controller would just end
up taking up space in the room, which if you've seen my room, is at a huge
premium! ;D

Brian