[simpits-tech] Never underestimate stupid people

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Jul 16 05:21:32 PDT 2004

Brian Sikkema wrote:
> See, most people would probably think that hanging a car by one wheel
> from a
> set of powerlines is impossible. But no, for the sufficiently talented
> idiot, it's no problem at all:
>
> http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?sectionId=45&id=32289
>
> If it weren't for the pictures, I don't think I'd believe it...

I used to work about a block from there. Now I remember why I felt my life
was in mortal danger every day.

I have a feeling that one of two things was true:

The car was stolen/full of drugs/full of driver full of drugs/similar
illegal stuff.

or

Someone said "hey y'all lookit this!" within 5 minutes previous to the
incident.

I hate Texas...
--
Steve