[simpits-tech] Sim-Instruments launches first products

Erwin Neyt EagleEye at Eagle9Systems.com
Wed Jul 14 21:00:12 PDT 2004

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. I will get your remark to the engineers asap (I
can't help here as I am military only).

BTW The instruments are for the 737-800NG, maybe that makes a
difference.

Anyway if there is an inaccuracy we will fix it, and is we are doing
in-house production of all the instruments this should be no problem.

Erwin.