[simpits-tech] Falcon4 TCP and UDP ports

Guy Lopes guylopes at citlink.net
Mon Jul 12 10:00:32 PDT 2004

Hello all,

A good friend of mine is building a F-16 sim. He's gotten me interested
in flying Falcon myself. I plan on building a small panel that my 21"
monitor will sit on. This panel will include 2 MFDs with switches, gear
handle, etc.

I have Falcon up and running (SP4) but I am having problems connecting
with my friend's computer to fly together. I have a DSL connection. The
DSL modem is a modem/router with 4 Ethernet ports. I also have a
wireless network. Through my ISP's tech support I have been able to find
out how to configure the modem to allow me to connect. The problem is
configuring the TCP and/or UDP ports and IP address. They won't go any
further in trying to help me, claiming these are specific to the
application being run.

I know that someone surely has been down this road before. I would
REALLY appreciate any help that anyone could give.

Thanks in advance,

Guy Lopes
Sacramento, CA