[simpits-tech] Nascar Thunder 2004

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Jul 12 08:26:05 PDT 2004

> etc. A good Nascar game, if that's your thing. Sorry, Gene, I took a look at
> NFS:U, but Ricers just aren't my thing...

That's ok, I'm not much of a fan of the Left Turn Foundation myself. :)

BTW, we were at it until 2:30 Sunday morning.  I've got a new Infocus X1
projector that we used with the screen we use for image testing on the
sim.  Worked great.  We gave up after I noticed that the keyboard was
covered with dew. :)  It's going to be a bummer when I start using it
indoors.  Won't be able to get the screen so big. :)