[simpits-tech] engineering lettering...

Christian Leduc christianleduc at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 9 01:27:30 PDT 2004

There are two known and endorsed Industrial Fonts. ISO1209 (?) and an
American one.

They are intended to be written by hand and are one of the most basic
ones. They exist in normal and italic (by standard). The sizes are
mostly standardised for every use.

I learned them a few year ago as it was mandatory for the ex-"Swiss
ATPL" which doesn't longer exist. I had choice and decided to take the
ISO one, it's much more natural (easy).

Maybe you can search for ISO-Font or something like that.