[simpits-tech] Overhaulin'

Marc Quintin marcquintin at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:26:06 PDT 2004

"was that a '91 Ford Explorer? All of the rest seemed to be cars and pickup
trucks. "

Yes it was

"I have seen similar treatment done to make custom speaker housings for
vehicles."

They did that too on that show. It looked fairly easy to do even when there
is a lot of curves involved, and I have seen something very simillar to that
on making water pounds, wonder if it's the same stuff

Marc..