[simpits-tech] *boggle*

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Jul 4 17:40:14 PDT 2004

On Sunday 04 July 2004 03:40 pm, Gene Buckle wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > what next, fissile material?
> >
> >   - adm -
>
> No, I'm keeping that for the reactor Rob and I want to build in the back
> yard.
>
> g.

	Ever hear the tale of the guy trying to build a nuke? I dunno if it's true or
not, but apparently some brainy physicist wanted to see if he could build a
nuke. As the story goes, he collected the radioactive material from a bunch
of smoke detectors and was assembling the bomb in a building in his yard.
Then the authorities found out something was up, checked for radiation in the
area and found it unacceptably high. Needless to say, when they found him
they took all his nuke stuff. :) The guy guessed he took about 5 years off
his life messing with the stuff.

	-Matt Bailey