[simpits-tech] DB cutouts

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Sun Jul 4 14:55:23 PDT 2004

Gene,

	If you:

	1 - give me a good drawing with all dimensions including panel thickness,
I can punch the DB-25 holes

	B- Send me the plate marked for the holes (accurately)

	I always like doing that! Keeps people guessing!

	Seriously, I have a DB-9 chassis punch and a DB-25 chassis punch in my
shop. I also have the etch and alodine treatment
for aluminum (the gold color).

	As for the cyclic tube, I think it is 1.125 inch o.d. I will have to check.

	I am at work today adding a vent to a new air conditioner for my shop. Old
one used water to cool and when it locked up,
I had to get the kind that exhausts hot air. My fireworks!

Fred Mahone