[simpits-tech] Remote desktop

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 23:16:04 PDT 2004

>Why just pick on Windows Me? Windows XP is just as much a pile of crap if
not more :-)

I beg to differ. Sure, it's still an MS product so it has its problems, but
from my experience XP is the most stable, functional and quite frankly best
Windows flavor I've used, while ME was hands down, far and away the very
worst. Frankly I don't think XP has crashed on me yet. I've had problems
with particular programs going down, but they don't take everything down
with them anymore, and even that is pretty rare. I had to use ME once upon a
time at a place where I worked, and wanted to pull my fingernails out with
pliers to distract myself from the pain.

No, IMHO XP definitely is not just as much of a pile of crap, and not even
close to being more. I wouldn't set my drink on an ME disc for fear it would
throw it off the desk and shatter it.

I still dual-boot linux, though, because Gentoo whoops both of them! ;)

Brian

---