[simpits-tech] FS Panel a request ?

paul needham paul.2.needham at btconnect.com
Wed Jan 28 07:38:39 PST 2004

Richard

Am I pleased to see you frequent this web site , I recently found FS
Panel and I find it very useful but would like to change it somewhat.
My long term plan is to build a Me262 cockpit and I wanted to have the
flight instruments [ that are thankfully in a single panel ] initially
on  one monitor behind the panel with another monitor above showing a
outside view.

Would you be prepared to share [ or sell a license ] for the source code
for FS Panel so I can make the instruments more representive of WW2 and
the Me262 in particular ? I have some programming skills , although not
in VB5.

If you want to contact me off list about this please sent to HYPERLINK
"mailto:paul.2.needhamspam at btconnectspam.com"paul.2.needhamspam at btconnec
tspam.com [just remove the spam !]
Regards paul

---