[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Dave Scott.

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Fri Jan 23 19:46:14 PST 2004

my computer won't last very long with the amount of drool it has on it so
I'll be brief :
when and how much ?

amazing work there

Ido

             "arrow55"
             <arrow55 at btopenwo
             rld.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [simpits-tech] New file
             01/23/2004 03:46          uploaded to Simpits by Dave Scott.
             AM

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

  Hi Marv,

 Thanks, it turned out ok . All credit to Bricklayer .
 Bridgeport mill, Colchester Triumph 2000 ,72" between centers , bench mill
 and a bench lathe 9" swing 24" between centers, plus a few other bits ,
 The cool machines are at work

 Dave