[simpits-tech] Helicopters...

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:20:15 PST 2004

LOFL!!  Love the sarcasm that folks use when talking about rotary winged
beasts.  Some of my neatest moments flying were in the chopper rides I've
collected, though.  If you've never flown in one, don't miss a chance to go
up if you get it.  Hovering is godlike, and coming in for a vertical
landing, especially after being used to runways, is mind altering.  Nothing
at all like a carnival ride.  More like sitting on a vibrating cushion. With
a seat belt.

Steve W.