[simpits-tech] Sim Categories ?.....Matt Bailely

harold enos fliper56789 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 19:01:01 PST 2004

Hi Mat,
Here's a cupple of sites that might help you,
Best Phil
FAA NATIONAL SIMULATOR PROGRAMhttp://www2.faa.gov/nsp/nsp/FTDInfo.doc

Matt Bailey <mattb at rtccom.net> wrote:
Hmmm, not sure about the UK, but in the US the FAA requires a training device
to have a motion system before it can be certified as a "simulator". Are you
referring to levels, ie "Level D", "Level B", etc?

-Matt Bailey

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 02:17 pm, you wrote:
> I seem to recall there was a document/website mentioned a while ago that
> describes the different categories of simulator. A=static -> E=full-motion
> etc.
>
> Anyone aware of this??
>
> Cheers,
>
> Roy.
To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page. Thanks!