[simpits-tech] ROY COATES - VIRUS IN EMAIL

Al West mail at prbox.com
Wed Jan 14 18:13:12 PST 2004

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 3:17 pm, Jim K. wrote:
> Everyone,
> FYI
> I just got an email for Roy and the attachment to his email had a virus.
> Jim

I wouldn't get in a twist about it - I get a dozen or so virii a day but I
make sure my virus scanner is kept up to date and don't believe that MS would
email me to say thier OS is crap - I know that already.

A very good free anti-virus program with free updates is available from
www.grisoft.com  - so far it's beaten Norton and McAfee for being able to
stop virii based on a number of my clients.

Happy new year to you all,
Cheers,
Al