[simpits-tech] Dual head video card

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Jan 11 10:22:08 PST 2004

I would not recommend the Matrox for any 3D or game application.
they specialize in 2D and the 3D/game rendering is about 4-6 generations in
the past.

Ido

             Justin Messenger
             <jjmessenger at yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Simpits-tech at simpits.org
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [simpits-tech] Dual head video card
             01/10/2004 23:49

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

It looks like I can get a Millennium G450 pretty cheap. I might go that
route. What is DVI?
Justin

Do you Yahoo!?