[simpits-tech] One more PC case question.........

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 09:51:36 PST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> One of my teachers this semester frequently lamented over the fact (FACT!!!)
> that our school, my very own beloved Michigan Tech, was graduating engineers
> (ENGINEERS!!!) who couldn't tell you if a bolt has internal or external
> threads.... *sob* And trust me, it's not a school problem. They do the best
> with what they're given, but sometimes, well, they weren't given much....

Having achieved 5-star status as an engineering school this last year, the
Govt has given us 16,000,000 UKP to ensure that we _remain_ a 5-star
facility. They are spending all this on a new project area and much
decoration/reorganisation of space. Not one red cent is being spent on
equipment.

le grande sigh

Roy.