[simpits-tech] Most important part of a cockpit

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Mon Jan 5 21:59:51 PST 2004

While straightening up the federal disaster area I call an office I ran
across these. Apparently they fell behind the keyboard. No wonder I was
flying like crap the other day ;)

http://kagemasa.kuragari.org/misc/wings.jpg

According to a Continental FO I was talking to a couple of months ago the
security guys at the airport tend to freak if they find a pair of these on
some average guy walking around. I think I'll be leaving them at home ;)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net