[simpits-tech] Community Service Announcement...

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 14:27:26 PST 2004

Not that long ago due to system problems. I reformated the harddrive and reloaded everything but first I copied all the important stuff to another harddrive. Lastnight I spent some time reconfiguring FS for my pit. It was nice to fly it again as I had been forced to fly from the desk top for a while. It just aint the same:)
Justin
----------------------------

Have just made my first backup for the year, I thought I would give you
all a hard prod and ask:

When was the last time you backed up all your code, drawings, notes etc
from on your PC?

Do it now. :)

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan