[simpits-tech] Z-Axis custom video displays

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Sun Jan 4 11:22:33 PST 2004

Hi Gene
Thanks for the pointer, I will contact Cockpit Simulations, Inc. I wanted
the kit configuration rather than the open frame that is shown at Cockpit
Simulations, Inc web site

http://www.em.ca/~cockpits/products/parts/vga_monitor.html

I will also see what the pricing and quantity requirements from Z-Axis are,
and let the group know.

David
www.737FlightSim.com