[simpits-tech] Requests for measurements - SHAME ON YOU

Mark Collins mcollins at null.net
Sat Jan 3 12:43:48 PST 2004

Chris,
I for one used your plans and have a really nice (1/2 finished...I
know...I'm the High Priest of procrastinators!) ACES seat thanks to you.
You did an outstanding job and I really appreciate all the effort that went
into.  As a project manager, the first thing to go in any project is
generally the "Bullet Proof" documentation,  that is because, as you stated,
it usually takes 2 to 3 times as much effort to document as it did to do the
original work.

But thanks again for your effort.  The seat rocked!!!

Mark Collins