[simpits-tech] Now I'm lost.

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Fri Jan 2 22:51:53 PST 2004

On Friday 02 January 2004 01:44 pm, you wrote:
> In a message dated 1/2/04 10:36:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>
> Dave at haven0.screaming.net writes:
> >        Do you have a link to the Knitter and Alps sites?
>
> www.knitter-switch.com
>
> www.alps.com
>
> Wasn't that easy?  :-)
>
> Richard

	Ah, the good ol' www...com trick. :) Hmmmm quite a nice selection on the
Alps site, although it appears you have to buy at least 100 pieces on the
rotary switches?!?!
	I notice some of the switches are one pole and some more........would a 2+
pole not require a common ground for both directions?
	Nice that they include the rotational force on these things, anyone know
what force is required on a typical aviation radio? I dunno the exact data
but I suspect it's more than what these switches provide.

	-Matt Bailey