[simpits-tech] Requests for measurements - SHAME ON YOU

Jean-Yves SURFIN' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 2 18:14:44 PST 2004

André,

I wonder why you are so nervous ?
People here have their job and many other occupations.  One of their
hobby is building cockpit.
My education teach me to be kind (specially more when I need help..)
with other. When I have a problem or request assistance, I post and I
have a quick reply. When I can help too, I’ll do the same.

This Group is the only one I know with multiple competence people.

Do you know another one ?

Our hobby is so technical that a little question is often a difficult
one.
As an exemple :

One guy is maybe interested to ask :
Hello, could you have measurement from headrest to ICP ?

But another guy, in his mind, will say :
Hello, I like to know the distance between ACES II’s pitot tube and HUD
bezel...

Conclusion :  No one could share in advance such infos but if someone
have the answer, he will share it, I'm sure.

Asking people must be precise, that’s all..

For your help and share infos, have you try :
http://www.bosnjak.com/cockpit/default.htm

when you click on Reference about the tub at
http://www.bosnjak.com/devzone/cockpit_view.cfm?edit_id=52
don't you think it's useful infos ?     Yes they are
definitely.

Do you imagine how much time spent our friend Joe, with measurement
equipment....??     answer :    Sooooo many hours for him, for us, the
community, in fact,  everybody
.

People here are great !!

All the best for your project,