[simpits-tech] Falcon4 BMS: pit builder news

Brad Edwards brade at southperth.wa.gov.au
Fri Feb 27 10:17:40 PST 2004

Wow I thought a stalled engine meant you had to go through all those
engine restart procedures.. maybe all you really need is someone to
give you a big push!
;)
Brad

>>> mdebeque at woh.rr.com 27/02/04 08:00:44 >>>
"Use this feature with caution if you don't have a physical end stop
for the
idle point - it's pretty easy to over do "slamming the throttle to
idle""

Ha, ha.  I knew a pilot that did just that, then quickly pulled it
forward
again past the buck idle gate.  The instructor asked the pilot if he
knew
what he had just done.  The pilot recounted his error to the
instructor.

The instructor asked the pilot why they were still flying.  The pilot
didn't
know.

Once on the ground they made some phone calls to the engineers for the
engine and they all said that it couldn't be done without a stall.

The pilot told me for whatever reason he got lucky and never did that
stunt
again.

Marv