[simpits-tech] SP4 IS OUT !

Mark Doran mark_s_doran at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:20:43 PST 2004

Nothing new added by SP4 in the shared memory area if that is what you are
asking.  SP4 is just data edits [although I say "just" with an appropriate
amount of reverence and awe for what those guys have done!].

BMS has a few new items in the next rev.  Anything in particular you are
looking for??

Oh, and since you ask, it looks like the next rev of BMS will have a new
header file for the shared memory area -- sadly this will require an update
to all current shared memory reader programs.

Erwin: if you are reading and want an advanced copy of that header file to
get F4Glass updated, I'd be glad to oblige.  Same offer to others with
reader programs as well of course.  Hmm, maybe I should send a separate note
with it's own subject line on that topic...(?).

Cheers,

Mark.