[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ralph vd Weide.

biggles biggles at biggles.demon.nl
Sun Feb 22 10:30:50 PST 2004

Ralph:

Nice to see you got some good skills
Probably improving it every day :)

Question :
Going the same road as you at the moment (aluminum).
Not at the stage you are at the moment (great job youre doing).
Just getting al the materials (solid rivets, cleco pliers, fasteners,
countersinks etc).

I know you are working with the correct dimensions (source Utrecht ;) )

As i dont want to invent to wheel again, is it possible that you get some
dimensions down on paper ?
Particuler the side stucture (the part on the pictures).

Would it be possible to draw the countours of that part on a big peace of
paper and send me a copy to me?
Will refund you the costs for the stamps.

Anyway keep up the good work,

Biggles.