[simpits-tech] Friday Funnies...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Feb 20 09:28:34 PST 2004

Yeah, you've probably seen 'em before, but what the hell, it's Friday! :)

g.

  An Arkansas State trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-40 and says

the driver, "Got any ID?"

  The driver says, "'Bout what?"

  ******

  Two Mississippians are walking toward each other, and one is carrying

sack. When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, whatcha got in th' bag?"

"Jes' some chickens."

  "If I guesses how many they is, kin I have one?"

  "Shoot, if ya guesses right, I'll give you both of 'em!"

  "OK. Ummmmm...five?"

  ******

  An Alabamian came home and found his house on fire. He rushed next
door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here-muh
house is on fahr!"

  "OK," replied the fireman, "how do we get there?"

  "Shucks, don't you fellers still have those big red trucks?"

  ******

  Why do folks in Kentucky go to R-rated movies in groups of 18 or more?

  Because they heard 17 and under aren't admitted.

  ******

  ****

  Know why they raised the minimum drinking age in Tennessee to 32?

  They wanted to keep alcohol out of the high schools.

  ******

  What do they call reruns of "Hee Haw" in Mississippi?

  Documentaries

  ******

  Where was the toothbrush invented?

  Arkansas.

  If it were invented anywhere else, it would have been called a
teethbrush.

  ******

  Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Tennessee State Lottery? The winner
gets $3 a year for a million years.

  *******

  A new law was recently passed in North Carolina so that when a couple
gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.

  ******

  What do a divorce in Alabama, a tornado in Kansas and a hurricane in

Florida have in common?

  No matter what, somebody's fixin' to lose a trailer.

  ******

  How do you know when you're staying in a Kentucky hotel?

  When you call the front desk and say "I've got a leak in my sink," and
the

person at the front desk says, "Go ahead".