[simpits-tech] Thrustmaster Elite Pedals

wcraig at tm.net.my wcraig at tm.net.my
Thu Feb 19 19:08:07 PST 2004

Hi all,
Would like to pick your thoughts and ideas on the following............

I have a set of old Thrustmaster elite pedals.
I have made modifications to them so that the pedal footrests are raised at
a larger angle from what they originally were. I have also made them to be
pivoting (as in pushing on the tops to give toe brake operation).

Now what I am looking for is if it is possible to have them wired into the
original plug for the toe brake operation to work. (even if either one is
pushed and the switch contacts make).
Is there a wiring/schematic of the plug around?
What pins would be used for this on the plug?

Any help please?
I look forward to feedback....

Thanks again

Craig