[simpits-tech] Europen Playstation Box

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Feb 16 17:49:24 PST 2004

Relax Gene, there's so little to a Playstation it would be a cinch to dump it
out and leave the pit empty for real hardware. :) It is rather amazing that
they would bother putting a Playstation in it though.....and didn't even
place the joystick in the center, just cut the real grip out and stuck the
game joystick on the side console!

	-Matt Bailey