[simpits-tech] Sentry Eagle 2003

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 11:06:01 PST 2004

http://www.f4phantom.com/features.asp?cat=9

I was reading this article and smiled when it talks about the only computers in these F-4s is the pilot's Seiko watch. In reality the F-4 does use an air data computer and is unfit for combat if the stab-aug system is not working.

 If you look at the pictures you will notice that the radomes are not black. That means these are the upgraded ICE F-4F's, which includes APG-66 radar, AMRAAM missiles and other items. I think these F-4's even have MFD's.

Justin