[simpits-tech] A look Inside Air Force One 72-7000

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 10:54:16 PST 2004

Steve,
thanks for the pictures! Does this mean that you delivered the sim?

On another topic dear to my heart, F-4's, I just saw the photo shoot with 66-271
http://www.f-4phantom.com/f-4-mig-photo-shoot.html
That is too cool! Just so you know I'll bring my own flight suit if I can get the same opportunity :-)

I had it brought to my attention that there is another Steve with an F-4, though his is for photo's only, http://www.dreamphotousa.com/home.htm
Justin

A link website update from my trip to the Reagan Library last week. The
pictures just don't give her the justice.

http://707sim.com/visit-707-afo.html

Steve