[simpits-tech] LCD, would that be..

Al West mail at prbox.com
Mon Feb 9 01:22:07 PST 2004

Blimey $70 for a screen like that is quite a good deal - bear in mind though
that it will only probably be something like 200 scan lines or such.
Then next best thing I have found are the 7" touchscreens advertised on ebay
but they go for about $200 - however they are full PAL/NTSC or 1024x768 VGA
with USB touchscreen adapter.