[simpits-tech] Software reports

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:30:37 PST 2004

> You're lucky you're not in ICBRB range. :)

Muhahaha. Another advantage of being at the ass-end of nowhere. But I gotta
ask, what does the RB stand for? Intercontinental Ballistic Root Beer? While
I do enjoy root beer, I tend to like it better at, you know, sub-hypersonic
speeds. Missile delivery may not be the best route.

At any rate, having virtually no knowledge on the subject, but still wanting
to participate, I feel an undeniable urge to poke fun. It's practically a
reflex! :)

But I am curious about the next "commercial" installment of Falcon. I've
been out of the loop for a couple years now, I'm kinda curious what's going
on with all that.

Brian