[simpits-tech] AAAHHHHH life is just not fair

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Feb 8 20:47:15 PST 2004

don't think they'll be any help for you,

I'm located in Israel

             Jim Sturcbecher
             <jimsturs at zonnet.
             nl>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/08/2004 03:05          Re: [simpits-tech] AAAHHHHH life is
             PM                        just not fair

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Ido, where are these airframes and what is your location?

Are they available for viewing or are there any photos?

Jim